Join MS.ABA as she is the official moderator for the Ghanaian Dream, taking place on Saturday the 7th of December in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The Ghanaian Dream is a conference established to inform, inspire and equip professionals and investors in the Diaspora to contribute to the development of The Ghanaian private sector.
The first edition was an overwhelming success and we look forward to an even greater one this year.
For this edition, we are flying in a strong selection of public- and private sector leaders active in Ghana.
These include but are not limited to:
* John Kumah (CEO National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Plan (NEIP) – Office of The President of The Republic of Ghana)
* Lucy Quist (MD Morgan Stanley, Head of Change Leadership, ex CEO of Airtel Ghana)
* Alhassan Andani (CEO Stanbic Bank Ghana)
* Busi Sizani (People Development Business Partner EMEA at UBER)
* Elikem Kuenyehia (Chairman ENS Africa)
* Sander Smits Van Oyen (Founder and MD SOVEC)
* Susanne Bouma (Senior Manager Government & Public Sector Services at PWC)
* Terry Afram (Founder and MD Bridge Partners) – HOST
Saturday 7 December
18:00 – 22:30
Holiday Inn – Amsterdam Arena Towers